Keeping the functionality and design of your website up to date plays a significant role in the efficiency of your online business. It has now become easier to manage these aspects with WordPress.
This course offers the skills needed to manage and improve content on their websites in a manner that results in higher search engine ranking. Attendees will discover how to establish a WordPress website, develop pages with substantial content, create a promotional campaign, and use WordPress themes, plugins, and widgets.
- Understand the process of hosting and content management with WordPress
- Identify how to create and publish successful posts, pages, images, and videos
- Build meaningful content that will enhance search engine ranks and further your business goals
- Construct a responsive website that is dynamic and retains website users
- Discuss digital media challenges from peers who face similar issues
- Expand your professional and personal digital networks
- Discovering different themes for website content
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Selecting the right media for relevant pages and posts
- Implementing WordPress plugins and widgets to increase functionality of website
- Optimizing website performance in order to improve user experience
- Exploring search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Examining Google Analytics and strategies to reach new markets
- Developing a secure website with a safeguard from hackers
- Learning to take advantage of the social media platforms and relevant plugins
- Studying the website frontend and backend
- Studying basic HTML and CSS for simple website programming
- Considering next steps for your website and company
Who Should Enroll:
Those who are looking to expand their familiarity with website creation and design will find this course useful. Professionals with small to medium businesses are ideal for this course as well. An existing website that is in need of update and improvement will help before taking this course but is not needed.
To view when and where this course and others will be offered, please check out our training schedule.