One-Day Introductory to WordPress
Since its inception in 2003 as a blogging platform to today’s most preferred full-fledged CMS, WordPress has come a long way. One-day introductory course on how to build your first website or write your own blog with WordPress is your key to enter the amazing world of CMS. The course is specially designed for beginners where they get to know about the WordPress content management system.
Over 100 million websites and blogs are being published using this tool, which includes some of the most high-profile sites in the world. This tool is easy to use and quick to install with very little time required for configuration. If you want to get best out of it, you should enroll in to this course and learn more about this powerful Web publishing tool.
- Develop the skills of building your own website that aligns with your business goals.
- Learn about installation, setup, adding content, interacting with your reader, and customizing the look.
- Acquire best blogging practices and learn to start your own blog.
- Learn the best techniques of using various WordPress plugins.
- Learn to expand your professional and personal networks.
- Configure a WordPress website or blog
- Adding pages and posts
- Understand and working with Permalinks
- Using tags and categories
- Adding and editing menus
- Adding images and videos
- Installing and customizing themes
- Installing plugins and using widgets
- Adding titles and subtitles
- Configuring the comments feature
- Taking back up of your website or blog
- Discuss the challenges faced while designing a website and learn from peers who face similar issues
Who Should Enroll
- Students who wish to learn how to use a Content Managing System to start their own online platform.
- Individuals in digital marketing, e-Commerce, writing, and other industries related to creating a web presence.
- Blog writers hoping to expand their knowledge of good web and brand design practices.
- Startup businesses that have just launched a website and are keen to learn one of the best Content Management Systems in the market.
To view when and where this course and others will be offered, please check out our training schedule.