One-Day Conversion Tactics
You win half battle when visitors start visiting your website. To win it fully, you must use tactics that help you in attracting existing and new visitors to click, enquire, or buy your products or services.
The old-style of bribing in the form of sending free reports and email don’t provide any returns as they used to. If you are really interested in growing your email list, there’s one solution – boost Conversion Rate!
But what is Conversion Rate? Well, this one-day course will introduce you to the concept of Conversion Rate Optimization and how it can be used to increase users’ ratio doing what you are expecting them to do. This is considered as one of the most profitable activities where if you invest, the returns are definitely going to be high.
- Help you understand the different types of principles used for conversion rate optimization.
- Get a chance to learn the best way of measuring your website’s performance, determine areas of improvement and design.
- Learn to use tests to increase conversion and track the results.
- Understand key metrics such as Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost of Sales (COS)
- Determine tools that you should use to identify the issues with your website
- Perform analysis to detect the problems with the website
- Use basic techniques where you can involve customers and minimize drop-off
- Determine best practices to measure website performance
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost of Sales (COS)
- Understand the basic reasons that are crucial to make sure that Conversion Rate Optimization works
- Identify ways where your customers are able to share their requirements through your website
- List down the tools that are available carrying out various types of tests
- Actions to be taken when you look at test results
Who Should Enroll
- Those who want to expand their business and improve the performance of their company’s website.
- Also, if you are looking for increasing the traffic on your website and gain revenues through it then this course is for you.
To view when and where this course and others will be offered, please check out our training schedule.