One-day Email Marketing Course
Almost 45 years back Ray Tomlinson sent the first ever email and started the very effective marketing technique; we call it “Email Marketing”. Soon celebrating half a century, this technique is still evolving with passing time. From behavioral data to data driven marketing to automation, Email Marketing is going to become more powerful as ever.
Email marketing is a powerful tool that helps in reaching out to prospective customers, retaining existing customers, as well as building lifetime customer value. Through this medium you get a chance to study the various strategies you should follow to grow your business across the globe.
This one-day course will train you on the various email marketing approaches giving you a chance to learn various modes of using mailers to market your products and services as an effective marketing medium.
- The course demonstrates the various ways of creating rich email marketing campaigns. It covers important Email Service Provider (ESP) tools, such as Vertical Response and MailChimp.
- Using real-time illustrations, it shows you steps to harvest and nurture email lists on an opt-in basis.
- Do you want to learn how to keep track of performance using email client analytics and Google analytics tracking? Well, come and join this course because here you will get a chance to learn on how to design and write engaging email campaigns.
- Best case studies related to effective marketing campaigns will be discussed to showcase best practices.
- An introduction on Email Marketing and Best Practices
- Discussion on features of Email Marketing Client tools
- How to write effective and appealing subject lines
- How to write effective and optimized email marketing copy
- Steps to create and manage email marketing campaigns via an Email Service Provider tool
- What is an email-marketing list and how to create as well as maintain it?
- Steps to design and create email marketing newsletter
- An overview on Email Marketing Analytics and how to use it
- Discussion on effective email marketing case studies
Who Should Enroll
- Those who want to understand the basics of creating and managing email marketing strategy.
- Participants list may include marketers, communicators, business owners and sales professionals.
- If improving ROI is your main focus, then do not wait and enroll yourself for this course.
To view when and where this course and others will be offered, please check out our training schedule.