An integral part of engaging in any sustainable business today is being able to utilize successful e-Commerce strategies.
This program delivers a structured set of tools for effective e-Commerce. As an intermediate to advanced course, attendees will learn to streamline their goals in business and generate high value customers. Further demonstrations will be made to increase transaction frequency and order value as well as how to improve conversion.
- Identify the trends of today’s e-Commerce and what the multichannel customer value most
- Understand the driving forces behind e-Commerce and the micro commerce movement
- Grasp the detailed technologies, payments and consumer behavior behind e-Commerce
- Optimize e-Commerce experience through User Centered Design and UX
- Walk through of key components behind successful e-Commerce sites and apps
- Plan the customer journey to gain high value clientele
- Realize your personal strategy to increasing conversion rates
- Study the methods to track and improve your e-Commerce operation
- Studying the current ecosystem of e-Commerce including technology, payments and consumer behavior
- Recognizing apparent trends behind large e-Commerce influencers including Adobe, Amazon, e-Bay, Uber, and PayPal
- Realizing the importance of consumer design and efficient user experience
- Identifying the multichannel customer through usability research
- Recognizing the needs and behaviors of your customer, and what they value on mobile devices on different platforms.
- Considering the journey of your customer including site detection, transactional sites, apps, proximity marketing, loyalty programs and social commerce
- Learning to audit the online and mobile shopping experience for user
- Implementing successful habits of continual testing and iteration
- Assessing design elements to provide a smooth online shopping experience that includes optimal menus, fonts, icons, images, buttons, links, ratings/reviews, and page load speed
- Developing information structure on the backend, on-site search, on-site/app navigation, and a filter for product catalogs
- Focusing on efficient transition to check out process, fulfilling returns, and loyalty programs
Who Should Enroll:
The Advanced E-Commerce course is perfect for those who are looking to further their grasp on creating, implementing, and executing a functioning e-Commerce program. Anyone that is involved in website development, design, or producing a transactional site/app through a desktop/mobile platform will find this training valuable. Previous attendees have included project managers, marketing managers, sales directors, and business website owners.
To view when and where this course and others will be offered, please check out our training schedule.
|San Diego||12/13/17 – 12/14/17|